Friday, October 29, 2010

Harry Oakes and credibility

If a search dog handler finds one person through his or her career, this brings 100% credibility to their abilities. Credibility above reproach.


Here's the break down of my successful human searches. All documented, and all accepted in the courts of law.

Since 1986 I've received over 1,650 Missing Person Calls from around the world.
I've performed 103 Consulting cases re: the missing person calls.

I've performed 1,439 search and rescue missions regarding missing persons.

I've documented through law enforcement and the US Govt, 176 Direct live Finds of missing persons.

I've assisted the LE and Govt and private families in finding 130 live victims.

What this means is they turned to me and through my experience, expertise, and search dogs abilities we directed the govt, LE and private search teams to a particular area which helped them find the missing person alive.

I've located 304 humans dead. I've assisted the LE and Govt and private families in finding 70 dead victims.

What this means is they turned to me and through my experience, expertise, and search dogs abilities we directed the govt, LE and private search teams to a particular area which helped them find the missing person dead.

Total Finds and Assist Finds Humans 680
Again all these cases are documented by date, times, locations, names, places, agencies and have been reviewed by the Dept of justice, local law enforcement and other agencies and has been authenticated.

The remainder cases I've consulted on, worked on has been for evidence, missing pets, etc.

Respectfully
Mr. Harry Oakes
International K9 Search and Rescue Services
www.k9sardog.com

Finding one person alive or dead gives a search dog handler credibilityMonday, October 18, 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment